In the upcoming webinar, Master Ninja Paul will be highlighing all the latest features and enhancements of upcoming Wise-Sync & Wise-Pay release.
We're just days away from the new release of Wise-Sync & Wise-Pay. In this update, there are a number of bug fixes, as well as a couple of major features that will improve Wise-Pay's performance and expense management plus some smaller features in Wise-Sync.
To register for the webinar, please click here
Join us on Friday, 9 June 2017 at 10:00 AM (AEST) (Click here to check your local time) as we highlight all the changes in this release which includes:
- Product Discounts - Will now display as "Product Discount" rather than the default description provided by ConnectWise of 'Service'.
Sync Expenses Based on Approval Status - Allows users to control which Expense Entries sync based on Billed Status and/or Approval Status. Wise-Sync will now hold back expenses that do not meet the minimum approval and billing status. Providing with a way of selectively syncing records that have completed their approval or billing processes.
New ConnectWise REST API - We've made the first steps towards moving to the newer REST API, to ensure smooth transition, please ensure you create and update the ConnectWise API Credentials.
Payment Sync Cutoff - This feature has been fast-tracked by a partner to improve the speed of sync payments where you have many years of accounting data. We've added a new Payment Sync cutoff, to ensure that payment data in the past is not updated by Wise-Sync, but there's a catch. Join the webinar to hear more about this new feature.
- Application Performance - We've made several changes to the application framework for quick loading of Wise-Pay dashboard.
- Payers now can save Address Data (AVS) - The first part of AVS support, the collection of address data for card holders.
- Invoice Reference for Xero Conversion Customers - For customers that have converted from Xero, payers will now see the invoice reference, as well as the Xero assigned Invoice Number.
- Expense Approval Sync Management - Set the Approval and Billing status levels to control when an expense can sync to your accounting package.
- More Details When Payment Reference & Card Don't Match - Show details will now show the details for the specific transaction and payment method, rather than the saved method.
- And more...
We thank you for all the suggestions and feedback we've received to make Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay Wiser and helping us achieve better effencies and simplify processes.
If you'd like to know about the previous major release, check out our previous blog post here.