It's a big one! This new product release is a particularly special one for our team here at Wise-Sync, and as equally thrilling for new prospects and customers alike, as it showcases our brand-new sign-up experience! And that's not all...
Our latest Wise-Pay update sees the aftermath of a seamless collaboration with ConnectWise, in order to facilitate Wise-Pay as a standout payment provider in their all-new customer portal, which you can read more about below.
21 April 2020
Brand-NEW Subscription Sign-Up Flow:
- Our team has completely overhauled our former sign-up experience to enable a brand-new, enhanced end-to-end sign-up experience for new prospects and customers alike to simply revel in -
- Our new subscription sign-up flow enables site users to build a customized subscription that suits their individual business needs. Here, users can quote their subscription, and easily return to that section within their sign-up without having to re-enter their information.
- This new subscription sign-up flow forms part of a bigger workflow in which customers are able to manage their own subscriptions and cancellations within our platform, including essential updates to expedite that Wise-Sync grows with you!
- Previously, users attempting to configure COGS inventory reported warehouses were not loading - this has now been corrected.
- Due to a recent ConnectWise update, unposted expenses were not being synced due to a change in spelling of the status from 'Ready to Bill' to 'ReadyToBill' - this has also been fixed.
21 April 2020
Integration with the NEW ConnectWise Customer Portal:
- Wise-Sync teamed up with ConnectWise to fully integrate Wise-Pay as a payment facilitator within their brand-new (and incredibly exciting) ConnectWise Customer Portal!
- In light of ConnectWise being ready to support it, Wise-Pay customers will soon be able to easily click a 'Pay Now with Wise-Pay' button from an outstanding invoice, which will ensure a secure online payment is processed - all without your customers needing to sign-in to Wise-Pay -
- We'll be sure to notify you when this enhanced feature is available, though there's no need to wait - you can make sure that you're ready to go as soon as ConnectWise is, with our simple set-up guide which you can follow here: Wise-Pay Integration - ConnectWise Customer Portal.
- When saving a brand-new Wise-Pay merchant account with a long 'Overpayment Tax Code,' a 500 error was displayed as the system was unable to process beyond the character limit - we've resolved this issue by increasing the field length.
- We've also enhanced our direct debit flow to ensure these pivotal areas of Wise-Pay are consistently displaying up-to-date information.
- Prior to this release, deleted users were still visible in the 'User Access Management' screen - this has been fixed.
Wise-Sync provides a streamlined and stress-free solution for integrating ConnectWise Manage or DattoAutotask PSA to Xero and QuickBooks Online. With Wise-Sync, long gone are the days of double entry, painful procurement and endless data errors because now, at just the click of a button - you can balance your books and revel in the greater financial visibility and improved cashflow that every MSP desires. Some call it “magic”, we call it Wise-Sync.
To find out more about how we can help you, speak to our friendly team today.