Wise-Sync is excited to be part of a new MSP focused learning event, to be held right here in Melbourne. This free event is to share learnings from what these innovative companies have learnt from their MSPs and experiences in from building software and services that serve MSPs.
Servicing over 1000+ MSP businesses globally has really opened their eyes on the trends and direction of MSP service offerings and the only way for you to benefit is to be there.
On the 20th of October 2015, thought leaders heading up this learning initiative will be presenting 'No-pitch' style presentation; so come and hear more from industry insights from
- Paul MacNeill from Wise-Sync. With lessons learned from his MSP Virage IT.
- Chris Day from IT Glue, with insights from his MSP, Fully Managed.
- Phill Claxxton from Desk Director, who needs no introduction, will be providing powerful insights on Customer Expectations.
- George Bardissi from BVoIP, about managing voice in the channel.
- Charles McKay from Synx, about his transtion from MSP to In-Bound Marketing Guru.
It starts at 2pm with presentations from 2:30pm. These will be TED style presentations, with an opportunity for questions at the end, and plenty of time for casual networking with other MSPs.
|If you plan to be in Melbourne around this time,
head over to the following link to register, it's free;