In the upcoming webinar, Master Ninja Paul will be highlighing all the latest features and enhancements in the next Wise-Sync & Wise-Pay release.
We're launching a new feature release for Wise-Sync & Wise-Pay next week. In this update, you will see a few major features and enhancements that will continue to improve the performance and efficiency of both platforms.
To register for the upcoming webinar, please click here
Join us on Friday, 5 January 2018 at 10:00 AM (AEDT) (Click here to check your local time) as we highlight all the changes in this release which includes:
- Support for ConnectWise version 2018.2
- Ability to sync items with product names greater than 30 characters (further update)
- Allow Wise-Sync Consultants to access user's ConnectWise Manage without sharing user's credentials
- Support for .NET Framework 4.7 as QuickBooks is removing support for version earlier than TLS
- And more...
- Enhanced connectivity between Wise-Pay and accounting packages using three different connections
- Ability to subscribe to 'Upcoming Payment' and 'Overdue Payment' event type
- Improved support importing payers in Wise-Pay (requires support request)
- Ability to require user signatures while accepting terms and conditions
- Outstanding Invoices in Wise-Pay are updated to match the changes in the accounting package as soon as the sync completes
- And more...
We thank you for all the suggestions and feedback we've received to make Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay Wiser and helping us achieve better effencies and simplify processes.