Our latest Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay releases incorporate a series of key bug fixes to improve your overall user experience, especially handy for ConnectWise Manage users! Stay tuned for more ahead...
22 June 2020
Resolved a ConnectWise Manage REST Invoice Sync Issue:
Previously, some REST users reported a fail error when attempting to sync multiple batches; a ConnectWise Manage sync was failing with an '_Object' reference not sent to an instance of an 'object_ error' on a batch - this issue has been resolved; for any failed sync record with this same error, Wise-Sync will now create a batch via the SOAP API -
- If successful with the SOAP API, the invoice will sync as per normal;
- If unsuccessful with the SOAP API, the batch will fail given a data issue in ConnectWise that needs correcting;
- In the event that detailed logging is enabled, these API calls will be logged, whereby the sync logs will be examined to reveal the cause of the failed sync - in turn, potentially mitigating the need for internal support escalation.
- When creating a 'New Company', the checkbox 'Enable COGS Inventory' can now be ticked and subsequently configured.
- We've made further improvements to enhance our new sign-up flow.
For further information regarding this release, including the latest hotfix and upcoming release features, you can view our full release notes here. To see what's changed from the previous Wise-Sync release (25 May 2020), simply visit here.
22 June 2020
- If you subscribed to the 'Scheduled Payment Failure' event notification, you may have experienced being spammed if the error 'Bank Debit failed with a Late Rejection (Invalid Bank Account)' occurred (and the Invoice Payment ID did not exist) - this is now being handled.
- If the branding logo preference was set to 'Left Align' in 'Notifications,' the logo was misaligned - this has now been corrected.
- In particular instances, users were unable to print via the 'Transaction History' screen or alternatively, the 'Past Payments' widget via the dashboard - we've resolved this issue.
For further information regarding this release, including the latest hotfix and upcoming release features, you can view our full release notes here. To see what's changed from the previous Wise-Pay release (25 May 2020), simply visit here.
Wise-Sync provides a streamlined and stress-free solution for integrating ConnectWise Manage or DattoAutotask PSA to Xero and QuickBooks Online. With Wise-Sync, long gone are the days of double entry, painful procurement and endless data errors because now, at just the click of a button - you can balance your books and revel in the greater financial visibility and improved cashflow that every MSP desires. Some call it “magic”, we call it Wise-Sync.
To find out more about how we can help you, speak to our friendly team today.