We'll it's been another epic couple of months with the release of the two final integration components with release of Inventory and Expenses.
We're really excited by our latest release, as it not only delivers some great features, but also some classic 'Wise-Sync' business efficiencies. We've filled in the blanks to deliver the most comprehensive expense integration for ConnectWise - PERIOD. What makes it so different, it's the little things that make the difference. View the setup documentation for more information on how to use expenses and the additional features such as Wise-Pay. View Setup Documentation
Wise-Sync Expense Features
- Sync's extended information including Expense Details, Agreement, Ticket, Billable State
- Sync Company Paid expenses, such as expenses paid by Company Credit Card.
- Group expenses into the logical groups, including
- Reimbursable Expenses (Employee Paid)
- Non-Reimbursable Expenses (Company Paid)
- Personal Expenses (Company Paid)
Features Released in v2.4.x
- Inventory (Accounting Data)
Read our Version Release Notes
On the Road Map for 2014
- Integration into QuickBooks Online
- Inventory Journal Logging / Auditing
- Scheduled Sync
- PAYG plan options for small companies
Contribute to our Enhancement Forum
We're always looking for new ideas from our partners in how we can make Wise-Sync even better.
If you have not already register for Wise-Pay to get ahead of the game.