In the upcoming webinar, Master Ninja Paul will be highlighing all the latest features and enhancements of Wise-Pay Version 1.3.3.
We're just days away from the release of Wise-Pay version 1.3.3 and we're excited to hear feedback from all of you especially after our previous major release.
With the new release of Wise-Pay v1.3.3, we've incorporated a few more new features, and enhancements especially making reconciliations and receiving payments easier.
To register for the webinar, please click here
Join us on Friday, 31 March 2017 at 10:00 AM (AEDT) (Click here to check your local time) as we highlight all the changes in this release which includes:
- Batch Payment Updates - A number of changes will be released for Batch Payments including the ability to change the amount and re-allocate invoices in a batch.
- Pay Now for Scheduled Invoice - Provides payers with the ability to pay an invoice which has been scheduled for future payment (automatic-payment).
- Apply Payments to Draft Invoice - A payer now has the ability to pay an invoice that is in a draft status.
- Pre-Payment Deposit Grouping (IntegraPay Only) - Simplifies bank reconciliation by grouping pre-payments received and settled according to transactions by Quosal, iSell and Virtual Terminal.
- Add Payer Company Name to Payer in Merchant Payer Record - The Company Name will be added to the Last Name of a payer, allowing easier identification of payments from payers I.e. Paul MacNeill (Wise-Sync).
- And more...
We thank you for all the suggestions and feedback we've received to make Wise-Pay Wiser and helping us achieve better effencies and simplify processes.
If you'd like to know about the previous major release, check out our previous blog post here.