In the webinar, Master Ninja Paul and Bec unveiled some of the enhancements in the upcoming Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay release plus shared some of the best practices in handling batch payments.
If you've missed the full session or would like to watch the webinar again, you can view the recording of the session by clicking on the video.
Here's what we covered in Batch Payments:
What are batch payments
- How and why to batch pay multiple invoices
- Re-allocating invoices in a batch
- Managing batch overpayments
Highlights in the upcoming Wise-Sync & Wise-Pay Release:
- Xero - Extended Product ID length handling (Wise-Sync)
- Account defaults for simplified GL Account Mapping (WIse-Sync)
- Cache acceleration for Wise-Pay Transaction and payer lists (Wise-Pay)
- Enhanced automatic payment search fields (Wise-Pay)
- Invoice Currency Validation (Wise-Pay)
- Ability to remove voicded invoice from batch (Wise-Pay)
- DeskDirector Integraion (Wise-Pay)
You can also access the below resources and webinar recording by clicking here.
- Presentation Slides
- Helpful Links
- Register for the upcoming webinar